Jun 4, 2013

Cozi Customer Service not really that helpful, actually



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Customer Resolution Support <CustomerResolutionSupport@uscellular.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 4, 2013
Subject: RE: U.S. Cellular Customer Service Online Request


Good Afternoon Suzanne,

I really appreciate you taking the time to write to us. I sincerely apologize for the long delay in my response and I want to thank you for patiently awaiting my reply. I understand your concern with not being able to print or send your lists to family members. I am more than happy to provide you with information that you may find helpful.

I was unable to find any known issues with this application. Unfortunately, we do not support third party applications so I wouldn’t be able to provide extensive troubleshooting steps to resolve that issue. However, I recommend deleting the application and then reinstalling it to see if that will resolve the issue. I am sorry that I couldn’t be more assistance to you.

Thank you Suzanne for your time and allowing me the opportunity to assist you. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at 888-944-9400. I hope you have a great day!


Stephanie R.
Customer Resolution Support
U.S.Cellular|”Hello Better”

From: Suzanne Benson [mailto:suzanne.isabella@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:49 PM
To: Customer Resolution Support
Subject: OLR2930610 U.S. Cellular Customer Service Online Request


Questions/Comments: Hey there - I love love love the Cozi app (I upgraded right away to Cozi Gold - use the desktop app at work, the mobile app on my BlackBerry and just started using the Android app on my brand-new ASUS nexus 7 tablet that I got for Mother's Day!). I was just wondering if there is anyone else experiencing trouble printing out their calendar since upgrading to Adobe Acrobat? (In particular anything more than "this week" - for example, when I try now to "Print Next Few Weeks"?) Also my other question is I am no longer able to find option "send this list to another family member's cell phone"? I swear I used to be able to do that, when I first started using Cozi, a couple months ago?!? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment