Apr 16, 2013

RE: Open letter to @BestBuy #CrappyCustomerService

***For the entire thread, click here***

from: Twitter (Best Buy) <twitter@bestbuy.com>
date: Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 4:20 PM
subject: RE: Open letter to @BestBuy #CrappyCustomerService

Good afternoon,

I’d like to start by saying how truly sorry I am for your poor experience at the White Marsh store.  I can understand completely why you would be feeling frustrated and disappointed.  I’d like to personally apologize for the lack of customer service you’ve received.   

Also, I’d like to thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with feedback and allowing us to improve as a company.  I’m going to document a formal complaint here at Best Buy Corporate against the store.  We take these complaints very seriously.   Finally, I’ll send an email to the management of the store to make them aware of this situation and John’s excellent customer service. 

Again, I’m sorry for the hassle you’ve had to endure throughout this process.  I hope that you’ll give us another chance to show you how much we value you as a customer. 

Blake
Community Connector
Best Buy Corporate

No comments:

Post a Comment