Jun 27, 2013

Cozi app/website feedback: Confusion locating customer service, good customer service (once located) & annoying/redundant upgrade-to-Gold ad to current Gold members

(sent in to Cozi customer service - using their "Contact customer care" form, located here - on Thurs, June 27 2013)

THIS IS A QUESTION RELATED TO COZI.

I was really into the app when I first began using it (earlier this year) but little by little I am losing interest/affection for it. While I am writing you this email I wanted to take the opportunity to suggest that Cozi/USCellular might consider putting some kind of logo/link/button on the USCellular customer service page that says "Cozi customer service here" or "Are you a Cozi subcriber? Click here!". When I was a regular (read: Free) Cozi subscriber, Cozi advertised "Priority support: Go right to the front of the line with top priority email-based customer support!" as one of the many perks that I would get if I upgraded to Cozi Gold:


I'm sure that someone else must have raised this point - but I just want to express how CONFUSING it is for a Cozi Gold subscriber (looking for support) to actually understand how/where to go for support. On the Cozi Gold page, there is a link provided - but when the US Cellular page pops up - with no Cozi logo anywhere, no mention of Cozi anywhere (like "Cozi members, click here!" for example)



- even when the customer is completing this form that I am currently completing right now, there is not even an option within the "Topic" drop-down box for "Cozi issue/question". I do not mean to be a marketing nerd but I really dig your app/service and I would like to see it continue doing well, becoming more and more popular, getting more and more users, etc - and so I am passing along this question/suggestion. When I upgraded to Cozi Gold (with the understanding that I would receive "Priority support: Go right to the front of the line with top priority email-based customer support!", if ever I needed it) and then had a hard time actually finding/locating that customer support, when I actually did need it, I felt resentful for having upgraded to Cozi Gold under that pretense.

Aside from that above issue, I would like to point out that the Cozi customer service does seem to be very good (once the customer understands/guesses where to send their concern/issue/question). When I already used this customer service form within the US Cellular site (the same one that I am completing right now), I recall receiving a relatively quick response to my question/issue. In addition, I have been impressed with the Cozi page on Facebook - the response by the Page to customer questions/comments, there. So that is very cool.

Anyway, neither of the above two things (difficulty locating Cozi customer support and the good customer support, once it is located) is the reason that I came here today. The reason that I came here today was to ask/complain/indicate annoyance/confusion regarding the new message (ad) that I saw when I logged onto my Cozi desktop app, this morning. Under the "Our Family" heading within my home page, today, I saw this message:



2 Reasons You’ll Want to Start the Summer with Cozi Gold
See more of the summer calendar on the go with Cozi Gold's mobile month view, and get a free photo book from Shutterfly when you upgrade!

Under the message were the highlit words "Read more"; when I clicked on them I was taken to a generic page with more info:


I was confused as to why I was seeing this message about upgrading to Cozi Gold - wondered if maybe my subscription to Cozi Gold had been cancelled? When I looked at the top of this generic page, it said "sign in / sign up" and so I thought that maybe I was seeing the message because I had not been logged into my profile under the Cozi website. I signed in on the website and went to my homepage, there - but I am still seeing the message there.

I went back to that page about "2 Reasons You’ll Want to Start the Summer with Cozi Gold" and realized that it was actually an entry within the Cozi blog. I scrolled down the page and saw one comment under the blog entry from a fellow customer who was one step ahead of me:



I can appreciate the marketing - but just wanted to let you know that it was confusing/frustrating to receive the message on my home page when I am already a Cozi Gold subscriber. When I realized that Cozi put this message/ad on my home page on purpose - with no regard to my status as a current Cozi Gold subscriber - it made me annoyed.

Again, I love(d) the Cozi app/website/service, back when I began using it earlier this year - I am writing in hopes of communicating to you some ideas/suggestions/feedback in order to contribute/ensure the continued success of the app/service.

Thanks for listening!

Suzanne B.
Cozi user since 4/2013

ps - My very last observation/suggestion for today would be that Cozi does have a profile on Twitter but that it does not list "Follow Cozi on Twitter" under the "Extras" section of a member's homepage (bottom-right area of my Cozi home screen?)



- nor is the Twitter profile listed on the Cozi facebook page


A suggestion would be that links to the Cozi profile on Twitter be listed under the "Extras" section of the member's homepage and also on the Cozi facebook page in order to boost Cozi's twitter followers

(sent in to Cozi customer service - using their "Contact customer care" form, located here - on Thurs, June 27 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment