Jul 3, 2013

Contacts (finally) retrieved/restored to BB Bold 9930 using Reincubate's Blackberry Backup Extractor ($25) - but no thanks to BB #byebyeblackberryhelloandroid #laststraw


Date: Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Subject: BlackBerry Backup Extractor 1.0.7.0 feedback message
To: support@reincubate.com

Wow. Thanks so much for your service. I updated to BB 7.1 Bundle 2705 and somehow lost 2,500 of my 3,000 contacts in the process. (I had never used BB Protect or BBM.) I did have a recent backup file I'd created with BB Desktop Manager but for whatever reason (corrupted, could not access) I could not use it to restore them onto my phone, myself. I used your service to extract my contacts and used links that you provided in order to upload them into Outlook and then import them back onto my phone. I am exhausted from this weeklong experience - and very frustrated with BB, overall, right now - but really grateful for your service. Thank you!

ps - Other things that I (unsuccessfully) tried: BB website, contacting BB customer service, BB community forums, community forums for other non-BB websites, etc


No comments:

Post a Comment