Aug 20, 2013

Re: Buffer: Anything between Awesome and Business?




From: Buffer <hello@bufferapp.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 2:59 PM
To: Suzanne

Hey Suzanne!

Thank you so much for the email! I can understand exactly where you are coming from. I apologize that at the moment, I don't have a great answer for you. We don't currently have an ad-hoc way to add more accounts. The plans are pretty well set at the level you see. However, this is an area that the team is always revisiting and making sure it is the best approach. So, that is to say, that there could be changes in the future but not clear when.

Sorry that I can't really solve this one right now for you. You could always sign up for the free-trial and test it out and see if it makes sense. Maybe with the coming release of Google Plus Pages, you will find it is the right time after all? I'm not trying to sell you on something you don't need - I just wanted you to have all of the info I have! :)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions at all - I am here to help!

Cheers,
Brian

--
Brian
Happiness Hero

P.S. We're always around and love hearing from you. Please get in touch if you want to ask something or even just to say hello :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment